More Than 10 Presidential Nominees On The Louisiana Ballot
You might feel boxed in during this year's Presidential race. A lot of voters are voicing the opinion that they don't like either of the two Major Party candidates.
Well, for those of us in Louisiana, we're going to have more than TWO choices after all. In fact, we're going to have more than a dozen choices! This November, you'll see 13 different choices laid out on your ballot in Louisiana.
Here's a rundown of every nominee who will appear on the ballot:
- Hillary Clinton/Tim Kaine (Democratic)
- Donald Trump/Mike Pence (Republican)
- Jill Stein/Ajamu Baraka (Green)
- Gary Johnson/Bill Weld (Libertarian)
- Darrell Lane Castle/Scott Bradley (Constitution)
- Evan McMullin/Nathan Johnson (Courage, Character, Service)
- Laurence Kotlikoff/Edward Lea (It's our Children)
- Tom Hoefling/Steve Schulin (Life, Family, Constitution)
- Princes Jacob/Milton Fambro (Loyal, Trustworthy, Compassion)
- Gloria Estela La Riva/Eugene Puryear (Socialism and Liberation)
- Jerry White/Niles Niemuth (Socialism, Equality, Anti-War)
- Alyson Kennedy/Osborne Hart (Socialist Workers)
- Chris Keniston/Deacon Taylor (Veterans)
So there you go, no more worrying about who to vote for! Don't like the two major Party offerings? Research these options until you land on the one that best fits with you.
Sure, one of these other parties is HIGHLY unlikely to win the Presidential race, but you'll be able to sleep easier at night knowing that you voted for what you WANTED to, and not AGAINST someone just to vote against them.