Royal Blood Rock ‘My Sharona,’ Plus News on Nikki Sixx, Winds of Plague + More
- Is there nothing that Royal Blood can't rock? The dynamic duo hit the BBC Live Lounge and during their time there, they rocked out a raucous cover of the classic late '70s hit "My Sharona" from The Knack. Watch the performance in the player above.
- According to The Hollywood Reporter, Sixx: A.M.'s Nikki Sixx will appear as one of the mentors on the Canadian singing competition The Launch. The six-part talent search series will also find Boy George, Alessia Cara, Shania Twain, Fergie and OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder among those helping out the shows up-and-coming talent. The Launch will debut internationally later this year.
- Winds of Plague will ramp up the touring promotion for their Blood of My Enemy album in December. The band just announced two weeks of dates to finish out the year, starting on Dec. 5 in Flagstaff, Ariz. See all the stops here and look for Blood of My Enemy dropping on Oct. 27.
Can you dig it? Exhumed put that idea to the test with their dark and cinematic new video for the song "Night Work" taken from the upcoming release Death Revenge (due Oct. 13 via Relapse). Watch the video here.
- Annihilator have revealed the pre-order information for their upcoming album, For the Demented. Watch a trailer for the album here and place your orders at this location ahead of the Nov. 3 street date.
- Queen will issue a 40th Anniversary deluxe reissue of their classic 1977 album News of the World on Nov. 17. The set includes the 2011 Bob Ludwig remaster, the "Raw Sessions" disc, a disc of bonus tracks, the Queen: The American Dream documentary DVD, a vinyl picture disc, a 60 page hardcover book, posters, a sticker sheet, a 1977 replica tour laminate and the band's original press kit for the album. Get pre-order details here.
- Kill the Ideal have one of the more fun videos you'll see this week. Watch the band go all Die Hard in new clip for "Dangerous" right here. The song is featured on the group's upcoming self-titled EP due Oct. 17
Loudwire Music Awards Tickets Available Now!