At about 8am this morning, more than a dozen units of the Shreveport Fire Department responded to Superior Bar and Grill on Line Avenue.

KEEL News spoke to a manager at the restaurant and are told it was contained in the filter of the grill in the kitchen area. There were no flames, but a little bit of smoke. It was discovered by workers arriving to start the day. The Shreveport Fire Department was called in to make sure there was no fire anywhere in the business.

A technician has checked out the filter and the restaurant will be open for business as normal today.

No damage was reported as a result of this incident.

More From Highway 98.9