Tommy Robinson Benefit Bass Tournament is Sunday on Caddo Lake
Those who knew Tommy Robinson, knew that Tommy was placed on this earth as a gift to the rest of us. He was a devout, Christian man, who dearly loved the Lord and he treated everyone with an unparalleled kindness and compassion.
So, it was a terrible loss to all of us when Tommy passed away in his sleep due to unknown causes on April 6th, 2019. No longer would Tommy be there to lend a helping hand or to help turn that frown upside down, but Tommy's spirit will outlive us all.
That's why friends of Tommy are wanting to do whatever they can to help Tommy's family in their time of need. See, Tommy was an avid outdoorsman, who absolutely loved hunting and fishing. And to help his family through this difficult time, a benefit bass tournament will be held in his name this Sunday, April 28 on Caddo Lake, with all proceeds going to Tommy's family.
Entry fee is $100 per 2 person team. First cast will be at 6:02 Sunday morning. Anglers must stop fishing at 3:00 pm and be in the weigh in line at Earl G Williamson Park in Oil City by 3:30 pm.
With a minimum of 40 teams entered, the winning team will receive $800 for 1st place, $400 for 2nd place and $200 for 3rd place. And Big Bass will pay $200.
To register contact Tournament Director Shawn Reed by one of the following methods: (Registration allowed morning of event)
- call or text - (318) 505-5868 prior to tournament day
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org prior to tournament day
- Private message through Facebook Event Page prior to tournament day
- In person at Earl G Williamson ramp the morning of event. (4am-6am) - That should leave time to trailer if needed
And here's a couple things you need to remember:
- If you have guided in the last 6 months on Caddo Lake you are not eligible to fish this event
- Trailering will be allowed.
- Start fishing at 6:02 am Sunday morning
- Stop fishing at 3 PM - Weigh in line closes at 3:30, Any teams late for weigh in will not be allowed to weigh in.