Your Choir Could Perform With Foreigner at Municipal Auditorium
There are certain things in life we always remember: first love, first rock concert, etc.. Well, the fine folks in Foreigner are giving some young folks in our area a chance to make a memory and have an experience they will never forget: performing with the band at their show in Shreveport!
Foreigner will be performing at the historic Municipal Auditorium in Shreveport February 14th and one lucky local choir will get to perform 'I Want to Know What Love Is' on stage with the band! Which is pretty awesome. On top of that, the band will donate $500 to the winning program. This opportunity is ONLY open to local Middle School or High School aged choirs.
Here is an example of kids performing with the band on stage:
So, if your kids or grandkids are in a school choir, share this with their choir director. School officials/Choir directors below are the directions and rules for the contest:
- Middle School or High School aged choirs only
- This contest is not open to adult choirs.
- Schools interested in entering must fill out the form below with a video of their choir performing 'I Want to Know What Love Is'. The video can be a 'snippet' or full length
- Submissions must be in no later than January 24th
- If your school wins, no more than 25 kids can be on stage with no more than 6 adult chaperones.
- Once all entries are received, we will put the videos up on our website for a vote from listeners. A combination of listener votes and staff votes will be used to select a winner.
Choir Directors/School officials, below is the form to enter your choir in for a chance at this once in a lifetime experience. Fans, you can buy tickets to the show here.