99X Is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
99X is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. The rock station is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device. Listen to Free Beer and Hot Wings, Puff, Dusty and Loudwire Nights get the latest rock and local news, traffic and weather.
Setting up 99X on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 99X. Tap on the station logo to get to the 99X skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 99X skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play 99X.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.