It’s Illegal To Wrestle A Bear In Louisiana!
Louisiana is an amazing state full of the best people and food around but let's be honest we've got some strange laws and lawmakers. Below is a list of some of the weirdest laws in Louisiana...
- It is considered "Simple Assault" to bite someone with your real teeth and much worse you can be charged with "Aggravated Assault" if you use false teeth.
- It is Illegal for one or more people to wrestle a bear which could get you a $500 fine and up to six months in jail! (R.S. 14:102.10)
- In the city of New Orleans it's Illegal to have a snake or any other type of reptile within 200 yards of a parade... Feathered boas are still ok!
- Making a false promise is punishable up to a year in jail and $500 fine. (Under R.S. 14:125)
- It is Illegal for a minor to enter a business which has a coin operated foosball machine without an adult.