Practice Safe Sexting
Hey admit it, you've either wanted to do it or just had a bad experience that you don't want to relive. But, hey, sexing can be fun, if you follow the rules. With all things in life there are rules of contuct. Sexting is no exception. If you are going to sext, please play it safe with these guidelines.
1. Delete. Delete. Delete. When you’re done playing, delete your conversation. It may be fun to look back at your naughty repartee later, but it won’t be any fun at all to explain to your kids. Never use your work phone.
2. Ask before you text. Don’t surprise someone with a sext until you are sure he or she is into it. That is one mistake that you simply cannot undo. And when the game is over, it’s over. So, don’t push it.
3. Take it slowly. Sexting can quickly go from fun to creepy if you keep it up for too long or escalate too quickly. So, pace yourself and follow your partner’s lead. You’ll know what feels right and what doesn’t.
4. Remember that sexting is an 18 and over activity.
5. Send pictures at your own risk. Remember Bret Farve? Yeah, that didn't end well so you probably won't have any better luck
Now you might need some fodder to get the creative juices flowing. Here are some common sexting acronyms:
GYPO: Get Your Pants Off
IAYM: I Am Your Master
IWSN: I Want Sex Now
K4Y: Kiss For You
LMIRL: Let's Meet In Real Life
MOOS: Member Of The Opposite Sex
MOSS: Member(s) Of The Same Sex
NALOPKT: Not A Lot Of People Know That
S2R: Send To Receive
TDTM: Talk Dirty To Me
WIN: Want It Now
Off you go. Have fun!