5 Reasons You Should Not Skip the State Fair of Louisiana
It’s almost time for the State Fair of Louisiana. Despite the crazy weather all scheduled shows and concerts will go on as planned. The truth is, no weather could hold us back from visiting the fair. Since the food is a tad pricey you can save some cash by getting your discounted tickets before Wednesday night. The State Fair of Louisiana kicks off on Thursday. Click this link to get all the info on your discounted tickets.
Here are 5 reasons you shouldn't skip the Lousiana State Fair this year.
1. The funnel cake is just as good as you remember, remember to not inhale the powdered sugar! GO FOR THE FUNNEL CAKE!
2. The Giraffes are always down for a meet and greet. You must have carrots, they aren't really interested if you have nothing to offer, invest the $2 and get some carrots.
3. The rides are a blast, maybe the Ferris Wheel isn't your favorite, my boyfriend went for a helicopter ride last year and claimed it was the best $20 he's ever spent at the fair. He has yet to quit talking about his newfound love for helicopters.
4. Calories don't count at the fair. It's a scientific fact that I just made up for this post. Get that deep-fried cheesecake, eat your weight in deep-fried cheese, wear that powdered sugar all over your shirt! No one is judging, we just encourage around here!
5. You feel like a kid for a couple of hours. If life has been intense lately and you just want to escape reality for a minute do yourself a favor. JUST GO! I love people watching, eating, and taking in so many people have "the best day ever". I always leave with a big smile on my face and you will too.