Things that Suck About Living in Shreveport-Bossier
There are several things that just plain suck in Shreveport-Bossier. I'm not trying to be all negative here, but sometimes you have to just call that baby ugly -- kind of like forgetting to take out the cheese sauce when reheating your Johnny's Pizza! Please tell me I'm not alone in this!
1. I love Johnny's Pizza cheese sauce, but nothing sucks like having the cup melt in the microwave! There's nothing like looking forward to leftovers to find out in a supremely boneheaded move you just turned your cheese sauce into toxic sludge.
2. Traffic on Youree Drive and Airline Drive.
3. Cold Southern Maid donuts. Don't get me wrong, they're still good, just not as good.
4. Having the kid next to you catch all the dang cups at the Mardi Gras parades. Not that you'd take anything from a kid, but seriously, doesn't he know that that's our fine china for the next year?
6. Swamp ass -- 'nuff said. Not to be outdone by having your make up sweat off before you leave the house in the morning!
7. That one crawfish you always see making a break for it at Mudbug Madness. It always makes me feel bad for eating his friends... even though we don't have to worry about it this year. :(
8. Finding out that the new guy you met used to date your friend and is off-limits. Every single time. Seriously, the dating pool is only ankle deep!
9. Potholes that can swallow a Buick whole.
10. The humidity. There isn't a product available at Ulta that can save your hair most days.